Try these coaching tips to fuel your motivation , as it is a very important part of reaching any goal you set for yourself. These coaching tips will help you make your diet to lose weight or your change of habits to improve a disease, be a success.
The day to day and the maelstrom in which we live boycott your intention to take care of yourself. In this post we suggest you lose weight tips, which are simple and very practical tips for you to achieve any goal you set for yourself.
We propose the Challenge to lose weight : reach and maintain a healthy weight. For this we have prepared a list of 15 coaching tips or tips to lose weight to get you going and keep your motivation at the highest level. Our Online Nutritionists will help you in this process.
Ask any questions that occur to you and follow this plan:
15 Weight Loss Coaching Tips
- Write your specific objectives on a piece of paper.
- Create an action plan: menus, exercise routines with specific days and times.
- Set a deadline to achieve your goals, so that good intentions do not fall on deaf ears.
- Make up your mind to participate in a popular competition or race. Convince a friend or relative to accompany you, so in moments of weakness or laziness you will pull on each other.
- Put motivational phrases around the house. You can be inspired by our article Motivational Phrases to lose weight
- Set a motivational wallpaper like “Get your butt up and move a little”.
- Leave a message next to the alarm clock that says “Today I am closer to becoming the person I want to be.”
- Find a partner to lose weight and / or go for a run or the gym.
- Invoke your best “self” (tighten your fists to strengthen your willpower against the temptation for some food).
- Be aware that every day it costs you less to diet and be more active. Take pleasure in the achievements you have made and “self-esteem” to strengthen motivation. These tips to lose weight are very powerful, put them to the test.[bctt tweet = “People are not lazy, they simply have imposing goals, goals that do not inspire them” username = “Consistent diet”]
- Show yourself that you can achieve everything you set your mind to. Sometimes the fear of not achieving it paralyzes you, so do not stand still, if you have a bad day, get up and continue with your diet and exercise plan.
- You must visualize yourself motivated and at your ideal weight three times a day. The law of attraction will help you achieve your goal.
- Reinforce yourself positively when you reach the goals of each stage. Do not blame yourself or beat yourself up for a bad day, as regrets make you fat because stress increases and activates insulin, the hormone responsible for appetite and fat storage.
- Fuel your motivation to lose weight every day. Every morning and every night he repeats three times: “I feel proud @ for X days on a diet, I have my food under control”, “I no longer binge”, “I feel more zen”.
- You can leave one day a week to “cheat” or be more permissive with your diet plan, so you will enjoy your social life and start the week more motivated to lose weight. This “cheating day” helps you to enjoy your leisure time with family and friends. And avoid the “pressure cooker effect”, which occurs when, after days following a diet that is too strict and accumulating tension, in a moment of low or weakness, you go to the dark side and binge.
By following these coaching tips and taking ahealthy and balanced diet you will be able to lose weight in an effective and healthy way and achieve.
Check in our FREE NUTRITION CALCULATOR , your body fat percentage and your degree of overweight. This way you will know how many daily calories your diet should provide and if you are at your healthy weight.
Our diet configurator will recommend the daily Kcal you need and will suggest a menu and exercise plan to guide you in changing habits towards a varied, well-combined and sustainable diet, which will help you balance your hormones to adjust your body composition now. keep your sweet tooth in check.
In addition, a sustainable diet improves your health and that of the planet, as it encourages the consumption of proteins of plant origin, fresh, seasonal and locally produced foods and favors a lower consumption of resources, reduces the carbon footprint and the use of unnecessary plastics and packaging at the time of purchase.